Cast of Characters (alphabetical)
- Arthen & Quartz / Basil
- Benn / Rob
- Markus / Sandy
- Pi / Patricia
- Ramahut / Paul
- Rho / Kasia
- Labyrinth Lord / Morry
in the blight…
- Arthen’s dog ate some goblin food and was violently sick, so Arthen dogsat.
- Rho and Markus arrive from Alexandria via a 2 person airship. Land near the half-shell tardis.
- You discover the cube powering the tardis is like a trans-dimensional beacon for Cthulhu. The Alexandrians have a Y-shaped detector and that is what brought Rho/Markus to this location.
- Jenar volunteers to unravel the cube (at 100m distant from the ship). Is granted a limited wish. The detector shuts down.
- You travel to breadfruit elfland and rest up. They give us 3 potions.
- You return to the tower, invisible and silent. When you get near enough to the dragon, we power-word stun it via the limited wish.
- It falls and sustains massive damage. You land, carve up the corpse.
- With the help of a tarp, and a dig-grave spell, you quickly acquire the special dirt (laced with small crystals which imbed themselves into the roots of the tree).
- You fly up to the tower, and loot the place of much treasure.
Treasure and XP acquired
- 40,000 gp
- 15,470 gp in (80) gems, 32,270 gp in (60) jewelry
- Scroll: Treasure Map
- 4 foot Mirror (possibly cursed?)
- Magic Dwarven-crafted Sword
- Magic Ring – embedded red stone with flames visible.
- a Potion – Nearly clear, with a syrupy consistency, with whisps of white.
- Magic Scroll with one spell on it.
- XP obtained: BASE 18446