Chronicle of the Fallen
The following is a chronicle of the characters that have spent an all-too-brief time in Poortown.
These ones are known to be dead. Because we saw them die. Or their spectre.
- Jord – Blacksmith’s son. His advice to ‘run’ killed one party member. His failure to heal Trax doomed them all.
- Trax – Last to fall to the Minotaur Toth-Amon’s blade.
- Skathor – drowned a watery death.
- Larphan – plunged to his death. Trax’s fault.
- Quanger the Ranger – Scale a mountainside seeking a rare rose. Sucked up into a hoovervac
- Tobidoc Fullbottle – Chef extrodinare. Halfling Monk devoted to enjoyment of life’s bounty. Tobacco salesman. Survived through absence. Succumed to disease in Artemis (possibly lung cancer).
- Marvelo – The bastard son of an Elven prince, sired on a whore. A thief and a rogue. Quickly went insane. Later ruled Poortown and was killed by party.
- Pharphan – Mage. Discovered too late that Ramahut didn’t like to be in the line of fire.
- Inritus Astrus – Tiefling with facial sores. Torn to shreds by an angry goblin mob.
- Vithys – Tiefling urchin. Dies at the side of his friend Inritus.
- Zog – Balanian Mercenary. Led his people to the promised land. Died a pathetic watery death.
- Olin – Squished by a Blue Dragon.
- Glimnig – Inter-dimensional Gnome. A trickster and a child at heart. Choked on Yellow Mold.
- Shrian – Magician in a tree. Choked on Yellow Mold. Blamed Rho with his dying breath.
- Belkas “The Black” Smythe. Survived hundreds of years in a bottle only to foolishly attack a vampire.
The following characters have passed from view; their fate is unknown at this time.
- Natesa – Freed slave from the mines. Stayed with Benn to lead (failed) slave revolt.
- Greebal – Freed slave from the mines. Is he dead?
- Lincoln – Elven Warrior.
- Ellis – Mysterious elf. There one minute, gone the next.
- Eglath – The Gentle Giant. Loves nature. Keeper of an infant Entling. Survives as a Warden of Artemis.
- Godefreyd – Dimwit thief.
- Zubair – Wizard from a mysterious land.
- Klodoc – A perpendicular cow.